T.I Fashion Style

T.I. has signed on for a season long run on the Starz hit show, “Boss”, starring Kelsey Grammar. According to Deadline magazine, T.I. will play a former gangster hoping to begin a career at city hall. Check out a snippet of the show below! Looks amazing, can’t wait to see what T.I. brings to the series! T.I. hit the stage  to perform his hit songs: “Rubber Band Man”, “I’m Back” and “U Don’t Know Me” at South by SouthWest 2012.It’s been a long time since the last time we recommend AKOO Clothing for you, and now that T.I.’s back in the scene, from the looks of it the brand is getting cooler by the minute.  Its newest lineup consists of ultra cool military style combined with AKOO’s signature touches.The first thing we think you should have from the new arrival is…

T.I Fashion Style

T.I Fashion Style

T.I Fashion Style

T.I Fashion Style

T.I Fashion Style

T.I Fashion Style

T.I Fashion Style

T.I Fashion Style

T.I Fashion Style

T.I Fashion Style

T.I Fashion Style

T.I Fashion Style

T.I Fashion Style