Never ever go to bed mad at your soul mate, sleep on the settee if you have to: the bedroom should be a safe, amazing, and pleasant place to go to.

Pick your fights, ask yourself if this is something that is going to issue in 5 years, if not let it go.

Do not talk when you are mad, delay until you calm down enough to discuss, take a walk, a long bath, or whatever you do to calm down, and always, always, always stick to the topic, and do not ever attack their personal thoughts, they have just as much right to them as you do to yours.



When you go out, always allow partner first, a lady can open a door for a man just as quickly especially if his arms and fingers are full.

Ask for their viewpoint on stuff, if they don't have one, do not badger one out, it will only begin a fight with over nothing.

Tell your partner often that you really like them, I try for at least 10 periods a day, even if they are right after one another.



If you discover that you are both getting in a rut and nothing seems to be as natural as it once was, first discuss then think of some measures to take.


Surprise them often with some different feedback, once I informed my partner that I do not think that I liked him any longer, after a mil-a-second I said that I realized that I liked him and I do not have to think, that was a amazing night.




Always try to know what they are saying. And if your partner prefers a certain form of game, try to understand what the game is about and the names of the teams and you never know you might actually like it once you comprehend it.

Show your love in the way that you take care with yourself, your partner, your kids, your home, your job, you would be unexpected how well that performs.

This is the simplest one of all and I think more people should follow it, the world would truly be a better place. Have fun, yes just that. Laugh at least once a day. It’s excellent for you and those around you.