Last week I had the pleasure of experiencing two separate occasions at The Bazaar during dineLA. The first was a post-birthday celebration with my girlfriends, the second an intimate date with my person (because everyone needs to eat here at least once in their lives, and it was an excuse to try more things on the tapas menu).

Here's a little photo diary of a few of my courses. Just looking at these again makes me wish I had a round 3. Just kidding, that'd be a tad too over-indulgent. Just a tad.


ROUND 1 //

the famous philly cheesesteak and potato foam soup
avocado-wrapped ceviche
boneless chicken wings
my favorite of the night: the cotton candy foie gras
seared scallops
buttered shrimp
flank steak
christine & i in our animal pants (me in 3.1 phillip lim trousers and valentino leather jacket and h&m necklace)

...and ROUND 2

i came back for the philly
organized ceasar salad
salted potatoes with green chili sauce
from the bottom up: theyskens theory wedges, 3.1 phillip lim trousers, zara blouse, balenciaga clutch