Organic Cosmetics

I understand the concept of “organic” farming (although I don’t especially approve of the hijacking of the word “organic”, but language evolves, so who am I to argue?), and I understand the desire of people who make a lifestyle choice to eat only, or mainly, “organic” produce. This is food. It is grown under the required conditions to meet the approval of those who determine what constitutes organic food, and there is broad agreement on these requirements because the concept is based on some logic. Apart from the cooking aspect, there is very little modification required between what springs from the earth (or from the female animal, in the case of meat), and what lies on the plate to be eaten.  I just don’t get “organic” cosmetics.I should, at this point, explain that I am not “anti-natural” or even “pro-synthetic”.

Organic Cosmetics

Organic Cosmetics

Organic Cosmetics

Organic Cosmetics

Organic Cosmetics

Organic Cosmetics

Organic Cosmetics

Organic Cosmetics

Organic Cosmetics

Organic Cosmetics

Organic Cosmetics

Organic Cosmetics

Organic Cosmetics